Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm Back

Yes, you guessed it, Tyler and I took an extended weekend and went to New York, the city where people still use payphones and men dress like women!

The Today Show told me to never let the cyber world know when we go on vacation (as if any of my 5 readers would rob our place while we were gone) so I apologize for the unannounced hiatus. Anyway, T and I needed a little vacay so we dropped Strongbow off at "overnight camp"aka the V-E-T on Friday and headed out. Don't worry SB's cousins were also at camp this weekend so he got to bunk with some familiar faces.

Tyler is working on his pictures and I want to give you a total breakdown of what we did so you are going to have to be patient and give me a day or two to get my info together.

Stay Tuned....

2 comments:

  1. I have been waiting on a NY blog post...I seriously check everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh can't wait to see your pictures! You guys are great photographers!

    ReplyDelete