Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lately...

Okay okay I know, I'm a horrible blogger. I have excuses but all of which are annoying so I will refrain and just give you an update on what has been going on recently.
Here is how it will go work trip, play trip, work trip, play trip, all in 2 weeks.

Work Trip 1:
Two weeks ago
rather plesant
nightmarish flight home

Play Trip 1:
Orange Beach
Hangout Music Festival
Brandon and Margaret
Matisyahu and Avett Brothers
Too much fun

Work Trip 2:
Flight from beach to Chicago
Matisyahu (my ultimate fav) and Michael Franti ON.MY.FLIGHT!!!
Cold weather
easy flight home

Play Trip 2:
Lake Martin
Lots of food
Lots of sunscreen
Lots of fun

I also started school on May 23rd. Last semester, booo yaaa!!
Can you tell that I have been busy?! Oh yeah, I forgot, no excuses (what a lame idea).

In other news, the vegetable garden is busting at the seams and Tyler made another 4x8 ft raised bed for me. I started some zinnia seeds inside because the ones I planted outside seemed to get washed away or the birds got them. We are planning to turn a few more square feet of dirt and weeds in the backyard into a bed.

I think that is about it for now and because I generally refuse to do a post without something visual, here is a video of Matisyahu from the Hangout.

No comments:

Post a Comment