Friday, February 25, 2011

TGIF...For Real!

Whew, thank goodness my week of h-e-double hockeysticks is over! Monday's Economics presentation went well, I made an A on Tuesday's Management test, I think I did well on Wednesday's Economics test and yesterday's presentation was a DISASTER but we ended up pulling out a decent grade. Now all I have to worry about is next week's 10-12 page paper and I'm home free for a little while!

Now, I am fully aware of the fact that life could be worse but everyone's stresses are big the them so I feel for all of you out there who are stressing over what to have for breakfast. I know it can be hard!

With such a big week I feel like I deserve a little fun this weekend in the form of embroidery, art shows, mardi gras parties and a little relaxing so that is where I will be! Over and out!

Oh yeah, don't forget to vote for my buddy Paul McDonald on American Idol this Tuesday night!! Not only is he about as cute as they come but he is incredably humble and an amazingly kind friend so give him some love!



If you want to listen to his full album with his band The Grand Magnolias, you can listen to it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment