Today is Boyd's 1 month birthday and we marked the glorious occasion with a gruesome heel stick at the doc! I have such a lucky child! Big boy weighed in at 10 lbs 15 oz which is in the 80-85 percentile, he is 22.25 inches long (75th percentile) and is in the 85th percentile for head circumference! You know what they say about a huge head......huge brain! We are taking his 1 month pictures this weekend but in the meantime here are a few that Tyler took when he was a few days old.
The next 2 photos were taken on my great-grandfather Boyd's chair with a pillow made of Sutherland family tartan. Get it, Boyd Sutherland Caldwell?
A few fun facts about our boy:
- he eats like a champ and thanks to him our breast feeding experience has been flawless so far.
- his last feeding is at 10 pm and he let's us sleep until anywhere between 2 and 4 am.
- he loves baths!
- he loves laying on his activity mat with Strongbow while they watch The Today Show together.
- he finally fits into his cloth diapers so we are easing in slowly.
- he loves his BOB stroller. I started running again so this one makes me very happy!
That is about it for now but I'll be sure to post his 1 month pictures soon.