Friday, March 8, 2013

B-boy's 6 Month Photos

Truth be told, Boyd turns 7 months in a few days so I'm a bit behind!
 
Here are the stats:
Weight: 19 lbs 6 oz (80%)
Height: 27.5 in (90%)
Head Circumference: 17.2 in (70%)
 

 




They boy is eating and sleeping like a champ, thank goodness! He has mastered the art of sitting up but he has quit rolling over as much. I blame that on his HUGE cloth diapers, they have gotten a bit cumbersome since we went up to the next size.

I have been making his baby food which as actually been a lot of fun. It's cheap, easy and even I can eat it!

His foods of choice:
carrots
cauliflower
peas
green beans
sweet potato
butternut squash
yellow squash
zucchini
avocado
apple
pear
banana

So far he has not rejected anything that we put in his mouth. Kind of scary when you really think about it...

Other than that, things are pretty quiet in the Caldwell Casa. Over and out...

2 comments:

  1. he is so rolly polly precious! a little bigger than wells (only by a smidge) and reminds me of him alot. (except wells does refuse some foods... must not be my child in that respect. hah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he looks better with a 'stache than without. It suits him.

    ReplyDelete