Tuesday, October 23, 2012

B-boy's 2 Month Photos

It has been too long, I know. My mom has been fussing at me for being such a horrible blogger. I guess I deserve it thought. I know it's cruel to keep you all waiting with bated breath!
So without further ado, I present to you....My chubby 2 month old!
 
 
 
 
 
His mustache is not the only thing that has grown since last month. He is a whopper! We went to the doc yesterday for an ear infection (boo!!) and he weighted in at 14 lbs 4 oz and 24 1/4 in long!
 
So what else is going on, you ask? Well I am on my 3rd week of work and B-boy is enjoying his school. He comes home telling me all about the cute girl in his French class and demands that he show me how he learned to poach an egg in home ec. Okay that is not true. But he does seem to love his teachers and they love him too so all is well in my book!
 
A few more quick and dirty facts:
- with him being sick, his sleeping his not is up to par (last night he did 6 and half hour stretch so I hope that is progress) 
- He is super duper happy in the morning and is getting way less fussy in the evenings
- Yes, we STILL love using cloth diapers
- Breastfeeding is still going well with me back at work
 
Now on to other topics. BEES!!! We don't have any bees at this moment but I am finishing up my Beginning Beekeepers class and I'm super pumped about starting again in the spring. Just as I suspected, this year was a learning year (i.e. I messed everything up and now know what NOT to do!) but I feel very prepared for next year!
 
I have also been doing a good amount of sewing. Check out Boyd's cool corduroy pants with the not so functional knee patches. Yes, this was my first pair with patches so they are NO WHERE near where his knees actually are. Minor detail.
 
 
I think that is about it for now but I'll try to be a better blogger from here on out. However, I make no promises!
 

2 comments:

  1. new mommys dont have to make excuses for being busy ! :) love boyd's pictures and hate that he has an ear infection :( hope the sleeping at night starts to get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an awesome mommy, friend. I see little rolls growing on Boyd. So cute!

    ReplyDelete